Thank you for taking the time to nominate a deserving colleague for the NNP Excellence Award. NANNP takes pride in the work of its members and is privileged to acknowledge the outstanding efforts of those who honor our profession with excellence and distinction.
A nominee should demonstrate:
- Excellence in the practice and art of advanced neonatal nursing.
- Development and support of neonatal nurses and NNPs through role-modeling, education and mentorship.
- Passion and commitment to advancing neonatal nursing practice reflected through leadership contributions made at a local, state, or national level.
- Creativity in managing and negotiating the complexity of advanced neonatal nursing practice.
Please contact Claire Bunschoten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.375.3665 if you have any questions.
- Nominees must be a current NANNP member and an actively practicing neonatal nurse practitioner.
- A nominee's CV must be submitted along with the application.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation* must accompany the application; one of which should be from the nominator. The letters should clearly address and provide supporting examples of the selection criteria.
- A current member of the NANNP Council is not eligible to be nominated for this award.
*NOTE: This a blinded application process. The letters of recommendation should not include any identifying information (name, e-mail address, etc.) in order to ensure impartiality by the reviewers. The letters may either contain blanks instead of the name or use "the candidate" or a similar substitute.