Gerald C. Bulkeley, a graduate of Abingdon High School, served the Abingdon community and its young people through a variety of civic and educational leadership activities. Mr. Bulkeley’s family established the Gerald C. Bulkeley Scholarship in his memory.
This scholarship is available for students attending school District 276 and residing within the boundaries of former District 217. One student will be awarded $1,500 each year for 4 years. This scholarship is to be used for tuition and fees of the college or university to be attended.
2. Letters of Recommendation.
3. Applicant’s demonstrated desire to succeed.
1. Applicant must attend school in District 267.
2. Applicant must live in boundaries of former District 217.(see map for details)
3. Applicant must plan to attend a four year college or university.
1. Completed Application.
3. Two Online Letters of Recommendation (obtain email addresses for each).
5. ACT scores.