META Scholarships are as follows:
Platinum Scholarship: This scholarship provides up to $7,500, payable over four years, to entering college freshmen attending four-year colleges and universities.
Gold Scholarship: This scholarship provides up to $2,000, payable over four years, to either four-year college or university students or to community college students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution at a later date.
2017 Scholarship Recipients will be announced in May.
To be eligible to apply for a META scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline.
2. Students enrolled in community or junior colleges are also eligible to apply provided they intend to enroll in and obtain a bachelor degree from a four-year accredited institution.
3. Must have a 3.00 GPA and be in good academic standing.
4. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of Hispanic origin
5. Must have attended high school in Southern California
6. Preference is given to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in civic activities in school or in their communities.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.