If your scholarship is renewable, each year you must complete this Scholarship Renewal Application and request an OFFICIAL copy of your transcript be sent to the SPSEF Office before July 1st. You can either mail your transcript to:
Springdale Public Schools Education Foundation
800 E. Emma Ave., Suite 327
Springdale AR 72764
You can have the school email a copy of your transcript to: Chris@spsef.org
Your renewal application will not be complete until your transcript is received in the Foundation Office and it has been determined that you have met all of the requirements to receive funding for another year.
To be eligible to renew your scholarship, you must have maintained the cumulative GPA as stated in your initial award letter, and completed at least 30 credit hours in the previous academic year. Scholarships that are eligible for renewal are:
- Stanley & Annabel Applegate Scholarship
- The Class of 65 Scholarship
- Harold E. Henson Scholarship
- Elmer & Dot Johnson Scholarship
- Harvey and Bernice Jones Memorial Scholarship
- HarBer High School Band Pride in Excellence Scholarship
- Weiser Family Scholarship
- Willard Walker Rotary Scholarship
Age, race, sex, marital status or religious affiliation will have no bearing on eligibility for this scholarship.