Mu Kappa Tau encourages and recognizes outstanding academic excellence in the field of Marketing. There are three academic scholarships available to ALL Mu Kappa Tau members ranging in amount from $500-$1500.
• All Candidates must be members of Mu Kappa Tau.
• The scholarships will be awarded by the end of the 2017 Spring semester. All applications must be submitted by Sunday, April 2, 2017.
1. The candidate must fill out an online application.
2. The candidate must prepare an essay stating why they feel they are deserving of receiving an MKT scholarship. This essay must explain his/her qualifications, including the following data:
• School-related activities and accomplishments
• Community related activities and accomplishments
• Work history and accomplishments
• Education/career goals
• Sources of education financing
• Other pertinent data
The essay must be at least 2 pages in length with a maximum of 4 pages and follow these guidelines:
• 12 point Times New Roman font
• 1” margins all around
• Double spaced
• Document must be uploaded when completing application in .pdf format
3. The candidate is required to submit one letter of recommendation/support. The letter is restricted to one page in length and in .pdf format. The letter must be uploaded when completing application.
4. The candidate must submit copies of transcripts from all educational institutions attended to date. The transcripts must be uploaded in .pdf format when completing the application. Certified transcripts are NOT required.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.