Mu Kappa Tau encourages and recognizes outstanding academic excellence in the field of Marketing. This $500-$750 scholarship is currently being sponsored by UPS. Its purpose is to recognize MKT members who are pursuing their master's degree or PhD in the field of marketing.
• All candidates must be members of Mu Kappa Tau.
• All candidates must currently be graduate or PhD students.
• *Candidates enrolled in graduate school for the upcoming term are also eligible to apply.
• The scholarship will be awarded by the end of the 2017 Spring semester. All applications must be submitted by Sunday, April 2, 2017.
1. The candidate must fill out an online application.
2. The candidate must submit a cover letter highlighting research, teaching, and service activities.
3. The candidate must prepare a Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing their academic and research experiences.
Submissions should follow these guidelines:
• 12 point Times New Roman font
• 1” margins all around
• Documents must be uploaded in .pdf format when completing application
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.