The Peoria Chiefs Scholarship Fund was created to give back to those in need of assistance to pursue higher education to advance their careers and lives. Two scholarships will be awarded to individuals in the Peoria Public Schools and Tri-County areas.
1. Applicant must be a graduating senior from Peoria Public Schools.
2. Must be a demonstrate financial need.
3. Must be pursuing education at a public 4 year college or university, private vocational/technical/career college or public 2 year community/technical college.
1. Completed Application.
2. Applicant must provide financial aid letter from chosen college/university
3. Essays addressing financial need and leadership.
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$1,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.