Established by Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Co. to provide scholarship support for the employees’ children who are graduating from high school or are an undergraduate college/vocational student and enrolling as a full time student. Scholarship funds are to be used only for tuition, textbooks and fees associated with the course of study.
Illinois Mutual's Community Relations Department will respond to any questions regarding this scholarship. However, for questions regarding the application process and required materials, applicants are asked to contact the Community Foundation of Central Illinois at 309-674-8730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Scholastic Achievement.
2. Potential for scholarship, citizenship and leadership.
1. Must be a birth child, legally adopted child or stepchild residing in the home of a regular, full time employee of Illinois Mutual.
2. Must have a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
3. Must be graduating from high school or an undergraduate student enrolling full time in:
a. Two or four year accredited university or college.
b. An accredited technical or vocational institution to prepare for a trade.
4. Past scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply.
1. Completed application.
2. ACT Scores.
3. High School or College/University Transcripts.
5. Online Letter of Recommendation - from a professional or educational source (obtain email address).