This application is used for the awarding of scholarships for student starting the BAS programs at Centralia College Fall 2017.
Please read all of the information in this form carefully. Observe the deadlines.
1. Have a strong collegiate academic record. For more information go to: http://www.bachelors.centralia.edu
2. Be admitted (or have an application that is pending review) into a Bachelor of Applied Science Program at Centralia College.
4. Apply for admission to Centralia College and receive Student Identification Number (SID#). SID# is required on the scholarship application. You may apply online at www.centralia.edu/admissions. Allow a minimum of 72 hours to receive your SID#. Apply early!
5. For maximum consideration of available funds for the 2017-18 academic year, submit your financial aid file (FAFSA, Financial Aid Data Sheet, Application for Admissions, etc.)by the deadline listed on the Financial Aid webpage. http://www.centralia.edu/admissions/finaid/
7. Submit completed Centralia College BAS Scholarship Application Form by April 1, 2017.