The Kappa Delta Rho Foundation makes these scholarships available to eligible students through generous gifts from the Foundation's benefactors who demonstrate, through giving of time and resources, the meaning of the phrase, "Kappa Delta Rho is for life."
1. Applicant must be an active member in good standing with the fraternity for a minimum of one academic semester or term.
2. The official application form must be entirely completed and submitted by June 15.
3. ALL grade transcripts and reports (including current and former institutions) must be submitted with this application and received no later than June 15.
4. The applicant must have earned a “B” average for all academic work completed at the time of application.
5. The applicant must submit responses to the National Scholarship Awards Committee detailing the applicant’s contributions or leadership to their chapter, campus and/or community.
6. All scholarship awards will be announced during the National Convention and Leadership School. Those not attending will be notified in writing.
7. It shall be solely within the discretion of the National Scholarship Awards Committee whether to award any, all, or no scholarships.
8. Submission of a response to the "Thank You" essay is consent to have it republished and used at the discretion of the Foundation.
9. Applicants must have attained at least sophomore class status as certified by their transcript. Sophomore status refers to the progress of the applicant through their curriculum and not chronological residence period.
An undergraduate member from any chapter, who meets all of the requirements listed above “Requirements for all Scholarships,” may apply for any of the non-chapter specific
scholarships. Please note that some scholarships have additional requirements.
Additionally, there are scholarships available, as listed below, which are restricted to members of a specific chapter or for graduate students. Brothers who receive undergraduate scholarships must have a graduation date no earlier than May 2018.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.