The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarships to graduates of high schools located in the Kansas City metropolitan area who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university. It is our goal to support talented and highly motivated kids who do not have the means to attend college.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
• Be graduating from a high school in the Kansas City metropolitan area, including Clay, Jackson and Platte Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas;
• Be enrolling in a two-year or four-year college or university;
• Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA;
• Demonstrate financial need; and
• Demonstrate a record of community service and extracurricular activities.
Scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned academic scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in July and January.
A minimum of $1,000 annually to be paid in two equal installments in July and January for up to four years. Scholarships shall be used for tuition, fees, books and/or required course expenses.
The scholarship may be renewable, for up to a total of four years, provided the student remains enrolled as a full-time student at a two-year or four-year college or university and maintains at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$1,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.