As a National Leadership Consultant, you have an opportunity to travel and meet Chi Omegas from across the country. You will receive valuable experience in personnel, organization, time management, public relations, communication, education and leadership.
To be considered for the position, you must:
• have an undergraduate or graduate degree
• be a member of Chi Omega in good standing
• have poise and good personal presentation
• have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• have excellent time management skills (the ability to handle many tasks)
• have good organizational skills (timely and thorough follow through)
• be able to work independently while traveling (primarily travel alone)
• be able to attend a 17-day training in late May/early June 2018
• be able to attend Chi Omega's Biennial Convention June 21-24, 2018
• be able to attend a 7-day mid-year training in December 2018
Applicants should be highly motivated as well as able to motivate others. Traveling for Chi Omega requires both stamina and flexibility, as working hours can be long.
The National Leadership Consultants are paid a salary plus overtime worked. There is a monthly base salary of approximately $1,751 for a first year National Leadership Consultant. Second-year consultants receive a monthly base salary of approximately $2,000. Some consultants choose to live at home and travel from that home base in order to defray some living costs.
Benefits provided by Chi Omega include the following:
• life insurance
• 75% of medical and dental coverage
• paid travel expenses
• cell phone stipend
• office supply allowance
We wish we could give every Chi Omega this wonderful opportunity; however, we have a limited number of openings. Here is an overview of our hiring process:
• Applications are due December 1 to the Executive Headquarters.
• Skype and in-person interviews will be held with potential candidates during the winter/spring.
• All applicants will be notified by April 15.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?