**COMPLETE THIS FORM ONLY IF YOU WERE SELECTED FOR A SCHOLARSHIP**
Awarded scholars use this form to:
1. Initiate a scholarship payment to your college or university.
2. Enroll to receive a personal College Completion Coach from our partner, College Forward (available to scholarship recipients graduating high school in 2015 or after).
A College Completion Coach will:
- Check-in with you at least once a month
- Help you utilize on-campus resources
- Provide guidance on talking to advisors and counselors on campus
- Support applying for and accepting financial aid
- Provide encouragement to set and achieve academic goals
- Give assistance in finding and applying for scholarships and internships
- Help you transfer institutions (if necessary)
- Provide social and emotional support
- Scholarship funds are available up to seven years after high school graduation and are sent directly to your school account
-Funds may be used for tuition or books
- Transferring students who need their scholarship sent to another institution must have their school send the unused portion back to Education First before a new check will be written.
COLLEGE COMPLETION COACH ENROLLMENT (for 2015 Scholars and after)
- If you are receiving similar services through another organization (for example, College Access Now or College Possible) you may NOT enroll in this program.
- Students enrolling in technical, proprietary, or vocational schools, are not eligible for the college coaching program.
-The program is only offered to the Education First scholars who graduated high school in 2015 or after.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.