College Now provides scholarship opportunities to graduating high school seniors and adult students who are interested in a training program, specifically in the field of manufacturing with the result leading to a license/certification or degree.
If selected, the scholarship can be used for education-related purposes only.
You must meet the following guidelines to be eligible to apply:
- Must be a graduating high school senior, have already graduated from high school or have successfully earned their G.E.D.
- Must be a resident of Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Portage or Summit County.
- Pursuing an eligible non-degree certificate, license or degree in a vocational or technical program that is up to 2 years in length. Individuals already having obtained a bachelor’s degree are not eligible.
- Must be attending a public or private not-for-profit college, university, technical / career or certified training center.
You must complete the following to submit your online application:
- A 300-word essay expressing why you want to complete your particular training program.
You must submit the following supporting documents:
- A 2017/2018 Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA. If you are a current high school senior, then you will need to submit a 2018/2019 SAR (www.fafsa.gov). If selected, a recent tax return or income statement may be necessary to verify financial need.
- Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
- A billing statement from training program as proof of enrollment.
You must agree to a consultation interview with College Now Greater Cleveland Adult Programs Specialist Ms. CoLean Williams prior to selection of recipients.
You can attach the supporting documents to your application. If you are not able to upload them to your application, then you can still submit your application and mail, fax or email the supporting documents to College Now separately, but they must be received in order for your application to be complete.
College Now Greater Cleveland
ATTN: Manufacturing Scholarship
50 Public Square, #1800
Cleveland, OH 44113
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?