DEADLINE PASSED (February 29th) - NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Our system is open only to allow current applicants to review forms submitted prior to March 1st. Applications started or submitted after March 1st, 2016 will not be evaluated for admission to the GLP class of 2018. If you're a current high school freshman or younger, please fill out an inquiry form on our website.
The Illinois Tech Global Leaders Program is a free, two-year academic enrichment program that inspires high-achieving Chicago-area high school students to make a difference in their communities through STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) and to pursue higher education. We do this by offering:
(1) four weeks of intensive, project-based STEM programming each summer (prior to scholars' junior and senior years in high school)
(2) workshops, seminars and field trips during each school year
(3) college advising and career exploration opportunities
(4) guidance and support developing leadership projects
NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS FOR 2016 (students in class of 2018)
(1) Completed Application (online)
(2) Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (online or paper)
(3) Grades, up to this point in high school. You will have the opportunity to either upload a current transcript or self-report your classes and grades. If invited for an interview, you must submit an updated, official transcript.