**PLEASE NOTE: THIS APPLICATION IS NOT FOR BACHELORS OF APPLIED SCIENCE APPLICANTS. FOR INFORMATION ON BAS SCHOLARSHIPS PLEASE VIST: http://bachelors.centralia.edu/
This application is used for the awarding of scholarships by Centralia College.
Please read all of the information in this form carefully. Observe the deadlines. Better yet, apply early.
1. Have a high school diploma or GED by June 30, 2017. *(Running Start students must provide a copy of their high school diploma or GED.)
2. Have a strong academic record, a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA. GPA will be reviewed quarterly.
3. Plan to attend Centralia College as a full-time student (minimum of 12 college credits each quarter).
4. Apply for admission to Centralia College and receive Student Identification Number (SID#). SID# is required on the scholarship application. To apply for admission visit: www.centralia.edu/admissions. Allow a minimum of 3 - 5 business days to receive your SID#. Apply early!
4. Observe all timelines and deadlines for submitting application materials.
5. For maximum scholarship consideration, complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA application prior to March 1, 2017. (Centralia College School Code is 003772)
6. Successfully submit a completed 2017-2018 Centralia College Scholarship application and the required documents (official transcript and letter of recommendation) NO LATER THAN March 1, 2017. Letters of recommendation are required for STEM applicants, however preferred but not required for other applicants.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.