To provide one-time, post-secondary educational scholarships for Scott High School graduates. Only students from Scott High School, Toledo, OH are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The criteria used for selection of scholarship recipients include consideration of the following:
1. Graduating Scott High School senior at time of application;
2. Average to above average academic achievement;
3. Involvement in extra-curricular and/or community/volunteer activities (i.e., athletic, musical, artistic, academic) and/or paid employment during high school years;
4. Need for financial assistance in order to pursue post-secondary education;
5. Recommendations from teachers, coaches, music instructors, guidance counselors, principal, employers or others; and
6. Enrollment at an accredited two or four-year post-secondary institution as a full or part-time undergraduate student.
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$1,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?