To encourage educational achievement and to make possible further study, beyond high school, for residents of Lucas County who are adult students pursuing a certificate (occupational career or a technical oriented educational training program), associate’s or bachelor’s degree. Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
1. Applicant must be a resident of Lucas County, Ohio.
2. Applicant must have graduated from a high school in Lucas County prior to 2013, or possess a GED.
3. Applicant must be seeking a post-high school accreditation – a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s degree (those with a certificate or associate’s degree who are working toward their associate’s or bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply).
4. Applicant must be attending/going to attend an accredited institution of learning (i.e., qualifies as a 501(c)(3) organization).
5. Applicant can already be attending school or just entering/going back to complete coursework.
6. Applicant can attend part-time or full-time.
7. This is a one-time award; however, individuals may submit applications in following years.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.