This scholarship application is sponsored by the Mountain View / Los Altos Roundtable, a group of local organizations. You can use this single application to apply for scholarships from one or more of these organizations. Each of the organizations providing scholarships has different criteria for evaluating applicants, as you’ll see in the application.
The organizations providing scholarships through this application include:
• Rotary Club of Los Altos
• Rotary Club of Mountain View
• Kiwanis Club of Mountain View
• MVLA Scholars (a program of the Los Altos Community Foundation)
• Quota International Club of Mountain View/Los Altos
• Mountain View Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation
To apply for any of these scholarships you must attend one of the following schools:
• MVLA High School District (including MVLA Adult Ed)
• Pinewood High School
• St. Francis High School
• Foothill Community College (if you plan to continue your education at an accredited post-secondary school or college)
• Mountain View Academy
• German International School
Financial need is considered but not a requirement for the scholarships.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.