This scholarship is made possible through a generous endowment from the Spencer estate. It provides funds to United States Air Force Personnel (officer or enlisted, Air Force civilian, full time National Guard and full time Reserve) to pursue graduate level education in management and administration fields in preparation for senior level leadership roles.
The scholarship will be made available to the top qualified applicant(s) based on academic achievement, job performance and completed application materials. A recipient will have a check in the amount of $5,000.00 sent to their education office. The number of recipients will depend on available funding and number of qualified applicants.
- A completed application form
- One letter of recommendation from your Air Force supervisor or commander which includes a character reference, a description of your performance and an assessment of your potential as an Air Force leader and volunteer.
- If you have not begun your advanced degree, submit proof of acceptance into a Master’s program at an accredited college or university. This must be on college or university letterhead and state your name and date of your first term of attendance.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent) is required. Submit a copy of an official transcript of your most recent college or university Master’s program. If you have not yet started your Master’s program, submit an official, original transcript from your undergraduate degree.
- An essay no greater than 600 words (approx. two pages typed and double spaced) describing your academic goals and how you expect your degree to enhance your service to the Air Force.
Number of Awards1
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.