This scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors from Marysville High School and Triad High School who are pursuing a post-secondary education. The scholarship may be applied to any accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or technical school.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on academic achievement and financial need.
The intent is to award one $1,000 scholarship to a graduating senior from both Marysville and Triad High School. The scholarship will be renewable up to four years pending successive, continuous enrollment as a full-time student.
1. Applicants must be scheduled to attend a fully accredited two or four year college, university, or technical school.
2. Applicants must plan to be a full-time student.
3. One letter of recommendation is required.
4. High School transcript, including ACT/SAT scores if available.
5. Essay explaining the financial need for this scholarship.
Number of Awards2