• Two scholarships will be awarded for Morgan County residents
• Pays full tuition and required fees for four years; no re-application process is required
• $900 book stipend each year
• Does not pay room, board, or travel expenses
• Thursday, Aug. 17: How-to-Apply Seminars
• Tuesday, Sept. 5: Applications Due by 4pm
• Wednesday, Sept. 27: Finalists receive interview notices
• Thursday, Oct. 5: Finalist Interviews (evening)
• Thursday, Nov. 2: Celebration Banquet
• Scholarship winners will be notified by Winter Break
• 30% Academic Performance: Factors such as GPA, class rank, SAT/ACT/AP scores, rigor of courses, and academic honors will be used.
• 20% Extracurricular Involvement: Evaluators will assess the quality and quantity of extracurricular, community, or work activities.
• 20% Essays: A strong essay will clearly explain personal and professional goals, include specific examples of involvement, and will use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation.
• 15% Financial Need: Students must complete the online College Costs Estimator report and release form.
• 15% Reference/Interview: One reference form and one “reverse reference” will be required. Select students will be invited to interview as Finalists.
• Students must be Morgan County residents at the time of application.
• Applicants must be high school seniors graduating by June 30, 2018.
• Applicants must have a high school diploma from an Indiana high school accredited by the State Board of Education or by a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Board of Education.
• Recipients must pursue undergraduate study in a baccalaureate program on a full-time basis.
• Recipients may attend any accredited public or private four-year college or university in Indiana
Number of Awards2
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.