In late 2005, a fund was established by MidAmerica National Bank to provide scholarship support to the children of its employees. The scholarship is open to students who are graduating from high school or an undergraduate college/vocational school.
This $500 scholarship is a one-time award. Applicants must re-apply each year that they are eligible to receive the scholarship.
1. Scholastic achievements.
2. Motivation to accomplish education/career goals.
3. Potential for scholarship, citizenship and leadership are taken into consideration.
4. Financial need is only a consideration when other factors weigh equally among applicants.
1. Applicant must be the child of a full-time MidAmerica National Bank employee (the employee must have a minimum of six months full-time employment).
2. Scholarship is open to students who are graduating from high school or who are enrolled in an undergraduate college/vocational school and are, or are planning to attend a two or four year accredited university or college or an accredited technical or vocational institution to prepare for a trade.
1. Completed application.
2. High School and College/University Transcripts.
4. Online Letters of Recommendation - one from an educator and one from a non-relative adult (obtain email addresses for each).