Consistent with its mission to support its member in every possible way, the Delta Delta Delta Foundation will provide emergency assistance to Tri Delta undergraduate collegians after their first year of membership upon experiencing an unforeseen financial crisis that force them to withdraw from school. The following guidelines will be used:
1. In order to be eligible for consideration, (1) the Tri Delta must be an undergraduate, (2) she must be enrolled in school full time, (3) a full year must have passed since the date of her initiation, and (4) she must be facing an unforeseen financial crisis.
2. To apply to the one-time Collegiate Crescent Fund grant, the member must describe her need and financial situation. The Collegiate Crescent Fund committee will investigate as necessary to ensure the validity of the application and may require documentation for approval. IRS regulations do not allow the applicant to use these funds to pay Tri Delta dues, fees for Tri Delta chapter housing. In order to comply with IRS regulations and properly monitor Collegiate Crescent Fund activities, a confidential file is maintained for each grant recipient. The file contains grant application materials, a record of action taken regarding the case, and a record of grant payments. Every attempt will be made to keep these files confidential.
3. Applications can be made at any time throughout the year. The maximum grant available is $2,500.
In order to comply with IRS regulations and properly monitor Collegiate Crescent Fund activities, a confidential file is maintained for each Collegiate Crescent Fund grant recipient. The file contains grant application materials, a record of action taken regarding the case, and a record of grant payments. This file record is always confidential, unless disclosure is required by law or judicial or administrative order.
* Completed application form
* Current college transcripts (unofficial "transcript letter" is acceptable)
* Letter explaining reasons for requesting financial aid and efforts you are making to help yourself
* Specify the dollar amount up to $2,500 needed to meet the emergency
*Mandatory meeting with Standards Committee to discuss your financial situation. Explore options of Emergency Financial Status.
* Letters of reference (those familiar with applicant's situation) from:
1) Collegiate Chapter President
2) Alumna Advisor, Collegiate District Officer, OR Financial Specialist
The application cannot be submitted until all reference information has been submitted.
In the event that one of these persons is related to the applicant, or if you should have any questions, please email or call Carol Helmus, Director of Scholarships and Grants, firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-633-8001.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?