To finish your Sandpipers application for this fall, please review all of the remaining items needed and provide them by June 30.
In the future, to apply for Sandpipers' Continuing Aid you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 at all times and be enrolled full time (for example, 12 or more hours per semester), and have a demonstrated financial need. Because continuing college aid is awarded to students in need of financial assistance, financial information about you and your family is necessary to determine your specific needs.
Freshman Aid Application Package Checklist
Please include the following items with your completed application:
1. Completed Freshman Aid Application Do not leave any questions blank; use “none” or “not applicable” where necessary.
2. Completed Student Financial Profile form
3. Copy of your final high school transcript showing your cumulative and semester GPAs
4. Proof of full-time enrollment for the fall semester
5. Financial aid award letter prepared for you by your college
6. Current SAR (Student Aid Report) form
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.