The scholarship awarded to the Lilly Endowment Community Scholar will provide full tuition, required fees and a special allocation of up to $900/year for required books and equipment for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis leading to a baccalaureate degree at any Indiana public or private college or university accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Must be a graduate of a Fountain County public high school (Attica, Covington, or Fountain Central) by June 30, 2018
- Must be a resident of the Fountain County school districts for at least twelve months prior to the application date
- Must be accepted as a full-time student to any four-year accredited college or university in the state of Indiana
- Must complete the application including submission of evaluations and financial information by August 25, 2017
- Must participate in the interview process which includes scoring based on: Academic Performance, School Activities and/or Work, Volunteerism, Financial Need, Evaluations, Essays, and Personal Interviews
- Must agree to Recipient's Responsibilities
- Letters of reference are required
Number of Awards1
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?