The scholarship provides FULL TUITION, required fees, and a special allocation of up to $900 per year for required books and required equipment for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis, leading to a baccalaureate degree at any Indiana public or private college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Graduating senior from an accredited Indiana high school
a. A high school is considered accredited for purposes of the program if it is accredited by the State Board of Education or by a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Board of Education;
• Have resided in Johnson County for at least one (1) full calendar year as of the date of the application for the scholarship
• Have a GPA of at least 3.5
• Have not graduated before the start of the academic school year in which the application is made
• Graduate with a diploma from an accredited Indiana high school by the end of the academic year in which the application is made;
• Plan to enroll fulltime at an accredited public or private college or university in Indiana
• Be involved in significant community service and school leadership activities as an individual or in a group. This community service must benefit, in substantial part, an individual, a community organization, a school, or a church.
Number of Awards3
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.