The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program was established to develop and administer an awards program to promote the study and careers in the irrigation field.
The Scholarship Program will:
1. Provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
2. Benefit the business community through better educated people.
3. Expose scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding irrigation industry.
4. Strengthen the Foundation through a direct link to education today.
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarships will be awarded based on student's letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and list of irrigation courses in amounts ranging from $1,000 – $2,500.
Scholarship applications are due by Feb. 15, 2018 with notification to award winners by April 1, 2018.
Please email Foundation Coordinator Nicole Preisner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have any questions.
- Must currently be enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an irrigation related curriculum.
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Create a SmarterSelect account.
- Complete the entire form (can save form and finish later).
- Must upload your resume and submit list of irrigation-related courses taken.
- Must submit name, email, title, and organization for three references (two from academic instructors and one from a non-instructor source).
- References will get an email from SmarterSelect that requires them to submit a letter of reference for you. Make sure they submit their reference before February 15, 2018.
- Submit by February 15, 2018.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?