Join us for the next Research Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona, April 10-12, 2018 by submitting a Research proposal or Evidence-Based Practice change project that you have implemented or are planning to implement and complete by early Spring 2018.
Selected individuals attend the fully-supported summit to present their research or practice change outcomes and discuss the process and results with other researchers from around the country and the world!
All submissions will undergo a blind review process (i.e., the reviewers are unaware of the applicant's identity) for quality, relevance and merit by the NANN Research Committee Advisory Panel. The deadline for submission has been EXTENDED to November 15, 2017 @ 5 pm CDT and all submitters will be notified in December 2017 regarding the status of their submission. Approximately 20 people will be selected to participate in this program. Individuals who have not presented at the past two Research Summits will be given priority. Selected participants will receive support for their summit attendance as follows:
• Round-trip non-refundable coach airfare to Phoenix from any United States airport/point of origin.
• Two (2) nights hotel accommodations at The Scott Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. Please note that each participant is asked to share a hotel room with another participant.
• Complimentary meals during the Summit.
Each participant will be allowed 20 minutes for a presentation (15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions and discussion). Additional information regarding the program will be sent in conjunction with acceptance letters.
This program is made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from Mead Johnson Nutrition.
You will need to create a Login and Password to submit. You cannot log in with your NANN Username and Password.
1. The work you are submitting must not have been previously published or presented and will not be published or presented before the Research Summit.
2. You must include documentation of IRB approval or exemption with your submission.
3. Your abstract body is not to exceed 500 words.
4. You must be a NANN member in good standing.
5. Before the Summit, you must submit your abstract to the NANN Journal, Advances in Neonatal Care in a 250 word format.
6. Deadline for Submission: EXTENDED! November 15, 2017 @ 5 p.m. CDT
If you have any questions, please contact NANN Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?