Prompt: What are the responsibilities that come with being a Scholar-Athlete?
• Must be a student-athlete currently enrolled at an NCHSAA member school AND participating in at least (1) NCHSAA sanctioned sport or be a member of a Cheerleading team representing the high school during the Fall, Winter, or Spring season of the 2017-18 school year.
• Entries are limited to 400 words in length.
• Entire essay must be the student’s own work – any essay with information copied from sources without use of proper citation will be disqualified.
• Students are limited to (1) essay entry to the contest.
• Deadline for Submission: 11:59pm, September 30, 2017
• Winning Essays will be selected and announced on or before 5:00pm, October 11, 2017
• 1 Male and 1 Female will be selected as first-place recipients and each will receive an Echo Dot and prize pack while runner-up prizes may also be awarded.
• Essays will be judged on originality, content, organization of material, grammar and spelling.
• By entering the contest and submitting an essay, entrants agree to allow the NCHSAA use of the essay for future promotional opportunities.
• Essays will be evaluated by a special committee – decisions will be final.
Questions or Concerns can be addressed to Kayla Dempsey, Director of Marketing, at email@example.com.
Number of Awards2
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?