• Must be an undergraduate student actively pursing a degree with a declared major in the College of Liberal and Fine Arts at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
• Student must register with the Office of International Programs/Study Abroad program
• The award will be applied toward the costs associated with the student’s participation in a European educational travel experience, as approved by the Dean of the College of Liberal and Fine Arts.
• Travel experience must be at least two weeks in duration
• Selection of the recipient(s) will be made by an officially recognized committee of the College of Liberal and Fine Arts
• The David Bowen Memorial Endowment for European Study application
• Proof of registration with the UTSA Office of International Programs/Study Abroad Program
• Copies of travel program information and applications (as applicable)
• Brief essay answering application questions
• A letter of recommendation from a UTSA faculty member
• Completed Budget Section of Application
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?