Scholarships are merit-based and need-based educational grants given to individual collegiate members of Tri Delta. Recipients are determined by those best meeting the criteria of chapter restricted scholarship endowed funds, exhibiting academic achievement, chapter involvement, campus/community involvement, financial need and future promise.
Scholarships awarded are a minimum $1,000 each. Scholarships are awarded annually and are paid to your school's financial aid department in August.
Most scholarships are unrestricted but some are designated by the donors to be restricted to members of specific chapters. Only one complete application is required to be considered for all scholarships.
Past recipients ARE eligible to apply.
RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED AND ANNOUNCED ON JUNE 1st.
*If you have issues uploading files, please try an internet browser other than Internet Explorer.
* Undergraduate student.
* Initiated member of Delta Delta Delta in good standing and remain in good standing for the 2018-2019 academic year.
* Enrolled full-time for the entire academic year of the scholarship award. (2018-2019) Full-time is considered 12 hours for semester schools and 8 hours for quarter schools.
* An unofficial grade report or official college transcript must be uploaded to the application. This can be done by scanning your document and uploading it. Official e-transcripts will also be accepted. Please direct official e-transcripts to Carol Helmus at email@example.com. IF THE TRANSCRIPT IS NOT AN UNOFFICIAL GRADE REPORT OR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE AND YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED.
* Two recommendations completed on her behalf.
(1) Alumna Advisor (AA) - See Delta's Only on the website for AA contact information. Must be completed by your current AA, not another chapter advisor. IF YOUR CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE AN AA, PLEASE CONTACT Carol Helmus at CHELMUS@TRIDELTAEO.ORG.
(2) Faculty member - Instructor, Teaching Assistant or administrative officer of the University, excluding support staff.
If an applicant is awarded a restricted collegiate chapter scholarship but they are transferring to another school in the fall, they are NOT eligible for the restricted award.
The firm deadline for submission of the completed application AND recommendations is March 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time. If any materials are submitted after the deadline, the application will not be considered eligible. No exceptions.
Employees of Delta Delta Delta are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awards120
Total Amount Awarded$300,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?