WHEN UPLOADING DOCUMENTS USE GOOGLE CHROME, FIREFOX, OR SAFARI.
The Paul Cole Scholarship is named in memory of Paul Cole, CNMT, who served as President of the SNMMI Technologist Section (SNMMI-TS) in 1986 and who was known as a champion of education for technologists.
This scholarship supports a student in training (or accepted) at an accredited nuclear medicine technology program. Accredited programs include; regionally, programmatic, programs currently pending accreditation or similar accrediting bodies for international applicants. A limited number of $1,000 scholarships are available through a grant from the Education and Research Foundation for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
Additionally, the Southeastern Michigan Associates and Technical Affiliates (SEMATA), a local grassroots affiliate organization of the Central Chapter of SNMMI, has funded three scholarships that can be given to an awardee who is studying in the Michigan area.
Applications will not be considered unless the following have been received by the application deadline:
• A completed application, which includes the applicant's personal and financial information and the nuclear medicine technology program information.
• Transcript(s) of formal education (most current 12 credits only). An unofficial transcript uploaded by the applicant is acceptable. If no college level transcript is available, a high school transcript is required.
• An applicant statement, not to exceed one page, to be attached to the application. The evaluation committee will be looking for:
• Well written English
• Applicant’s level of contribution to the field of nuclear medicine and the SNMMI-TS
• Long-term vision for personal career
• Makes a good argument for financial need. Financial information submitted for SNMMI-TS Grants and Awards will be reviewed only by SNMMI staff.
• A completed evaluation from the program director, whose information will be requested in the 'Program Director Evaluation' section of this application.
Number of Awards10
Total Amount Awarded$10,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?