Scholarships are merit-based and need-based educational grants given to individual alumna members of Delta Delta Delta. Recipients are determined by those best meeting the criteria of chapter restricted scholarship funds, exhibiting academic achievement, community involvement, financial need and future promise.
Scholarships awarded are a minimum $1,000 each. Scholarships are awarded annually and are paid to your school's financial aid department in August.
Only one complete application is required to be considered for all graduate scholarships.
Past recipients ARE eligible to apply.
*If you have issues uploading files, please try a browser other than Internet Explorer.
* Graduate student (if selected, verification of graduate school acceptance required)
* Initiated member of Delta Delta Delta in good standing.
* Enrolled in school for the entire academic year of the scholarship award.
* An unofficial grade report or official college transcript including undergrad and graduate transcripts must be uploaded to the application. IF THE TRANSCRIPT IS NOT AN UNOFFICIAL GRADE REPORT OR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE AND YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED.
* Three recommendations completed on her behalf.
(1) Tri Delta Recommendation - Tri Delta member currently serving in a Tri Delta volunteer role.
(2) Two faculty member recommendations - Instructor or administrative officer (excluding support staff) of the University (either undergraduate or graduate school is acceptable).
The firm deadline for submission of the completed application is Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 11:59pm Central Standard Time for application AND recommendations. If any materials are submitted after the deadline, the application will not be considered eligible. No exceptions.
Employees of Delta Delta Delta are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awards20
Total Amount Awarded$50,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?