APPLICATION DEADLINE January 12, 2018 BY 11:59 PM EST.
WHEN UPLOADING YOUR DOCUMENTS USE GOOGLE CHROME, FIREFOX, OR SAFARI.
The CMIIT Lab Professional Recognition Award for Contributions to Molecular Imaging is designed to recognize laboratory professionals that have made a significant contribution to molecular imaging and therapy while working in the laboratory of a principal investigator (PI). The award will be granted for contributions in any molecular imaging category, including but not limited to biomarker development, CT, MRI, optical, PET, SPECT, and ultrasound imaging.
The Lab Professional Award is specifically created for lab professionals at a staff level position with an emphasis on accomplishments achieved in the laboratory of the PI. Presented annually, its purpose is to promote the exemplary accomplishments by individuals in the lab who may not have the opportunity to receive recognition in other arenas. Nominations should focus on the individual’s contributions to a laboratory and how those contributions have advanced an area of molecular imaging and therapy.
The award includes free registration to the 2018 SNMMI Annual Meeting and travel reimbursement up to $1,000 to attend the Meeting. The winner is strongly encouraged to attend the CMIIT Business Meeting at the 2018 SNMMI Annual Meeting (Philadelphia, PA; June 23-26) where s/he will be formally recognized
Judging: The winner will be selected by the CMIIT nomination and awards committee, and approved by the CMIIT Board of Directors. Review criteria include:
1. The individual’s role on a project and accomplishments in the laboratory.
2. The contribution to advancing molecular imaging and therapy.
Eligibility and Nomination process:
• Nominee is employed in a laboratory at a staff level position.
• Nomination by an SNMMI member.
• Nominee is an SNMMI member. (For information about membership: http://www.snmmi.org/Membership/)
• 1-page nomination letter describing the individual’s role in the project and the impact/contribution to science
• Nominee CV and a 1/2 to 1-page summary of the project or work and how it has impacted molecular imaging
• Not eligible: Individuals with a doctorate (PhD, PharmD, etc..) if they are performing independent research activities; individuals in pursuit of a PhD or are in-training in programs higher than a master’s degree; residents; and fellows.
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$1,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?