1. Resident of a specific geographic area (7 counties served by the Moline Foundation Warren, Henderson, McDonough, Henry, Mercer in Rock Island in IL and Scott County in IA)
2. Continuing education post high-school
3. Attend schools within the Moline Foundation 7 county area
(Preference will be given to those students seeking a career in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM)
4. Full time or part time enrollment (6 hours or more of credit per semester)
5. School/community activities
6. Job History
7. Applicant must submit three letters of reference: 2 personal and one from faculty members, , administrators or counselors
8. Applicant must submit an essay on "What did you learn about your service in the military?" Maximum of 200 words
9. Merit and financial need
10. DD2-14 military service record form
11. Veteran with more than 180 days of active service
12. Tell about your financial need
13. One-time award with payout based on endowment fund
14. Allocated award will be determined annually by The Moline Foundation
15. Allowable Uses of Award by Student for Undergraduate school expenses, graduate school expenses, tuition, room and board, and/or books and related expenses. Expense maybe for any year of student enrollment
16. The funds will be paid directly to the recipient's educational institution
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?