The Medical Staff of Memorial Hospital wishes to support the educational pursuits of those Union County residents that desire to matriculate into an accredited field of study in health, with intentions to enter the medical field (ex. medicine, nursing, physical therapy, biological sciences).
The intent is to award six (6) $1,000 scholarships in 2018.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen on the basis of the following:
1. Applicant must be a graduating senior high school student with a primary residency in Union County.
2. Applicant must provide a letter of acceptance in a healthcare related field from an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or technical school.
3. Please provide two letters of recommendation from a scholastic perspective.
4. Please provide a copy of your high school transcript and ACT/SAT if taken.
5. (If applicable)Provide proof of volunteering in the Memorial Hospital Student Volunteer Program, or at a Memorial Health facility and if so, how long.
6. (If applicable)Provide name and department/facility of any family member that is employed by Memorial Health.
7. Please provide us with a personal statement.
Number of Awards6
Total Amount Awarded$6,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?