This scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors from Marysville Early College High School, Marysville High School, and Triad High School who are pursuing a post-secondary education. The scholarship may be applied to any accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or technical school.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on academic achievement and financial need.
The intent is to award one $1,000 scholarship to a graduating senior from both Marysville and Triad. The scholarship will be renewable up to four years pending successive, continuous enrollment as a full-time student.
1. Applicants must be scheduled to attend a fully accredited two or four year college, university, or technical school.
2. Applicants must plan to be a full-time student.
3. One letter of recommendation is required.
4. High School transcript, including ACT/SAT scores if available.
5. Essay explaining the financial need for this scholarship.
Number of Awards2
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?