Welcome Culver's Team Members!
The Culver’s Foundation Scholarship Program helps a broad range of Culver’s team members attend college through academic merit and need-based scholarships. Since the inception, the Scholarship Program has awarded over $4 million in scholarships to more than 3,000 Culver’s team members.
For the upcoming academic year, nearly $500,000 in scholarships will be distributed with individual scholarship amounts ranging from $1,500 - $3,000 each. The awards recognize well-rounded individuals who demonstrate ambition and academic excellence with financial need also taken into consideration.
Before filling out the application, please carefully review the important information below. Start the application process early in order to allow your references time to complete their portion and allow enough time to obtain your most recent official transcript, Student Aid Report and complete the application form.
We welcome your application and wish you the best.
To be considered eligible, you must:• Be employed at Culver's at least one year as of January 1, 2018.
• Have worked at Culver's at least 500 hours from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
• Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
• Be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate vocational, 2 or 4-year educational program in 2018/19 academic year.
• Be employed with Culver's at the time of the awarding of scholarships.
Timeline & Important Information
March 1, 2018: Scholarship application due dateAll required information, documents, employment verifications and references are due; sorry no exceptions. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
April 2018: Scholarship AnnouncementsRecipients of scholarships for the upcoming academic year will be announced. All applicants will receive an email notifying them of their status. Scholarship recipients should contact their college immediately to inform them of the award so it can be included in their overall financial aid package.
July-August 2018: Checks DistributedUpon receipt of the scholarship acceptance form, checks will be made payable to the recipients learning institution and mailed directly to their permanent home mailing address. Scholarships may only be used for the 2018/19 academic year. The award may be used towards the college cost of attendance. A portion of the scholarship may be taxable. Please consult a tax professional.
Your application will not be considered unless all of the following is completed.
• Student Aid Report (SAR) - *NEW REQUIREMENT THIS YEAR*Obtain a copy of your 2018-2019 Student Aid Report (SAR) which can be obtained after completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ if you haven’t completed the 2018-2019 FAFSA or have completed it but need a copy of your SAR.
• TranscriptsObtain a copy of your most RECENT OFFICIAL transcripts early in the process. Failure to provide your most recent official transcript based on the criteria below, will result in disqualification.
- High School Seniors must include a copy or your most recent OFFICIAL high school transcript reflecting grades received through 1st semester senior year as well as SAT or ACT scores. If SAT or ACT score is not included on your transcript, you must upload another report listing the scores.
- College Students must include a copy of your most recent OFFICIAL college transcript that includes grades from your most recent completed term.
- Applicants Not Currently Enrolled in School must include the most updated copy of your OFFICIAL transcript from the High School or College you most recently attended.
• Employment VerificationComplete this section immediately so your employer has at least two weeks to complete. Contact employer in advance and let them know they will be receiving an email asking them to complete a reference for you.
• ReferencesYou must obtain two references from individuals such as current or past employers, teachers, community leaders, coaches etc. Family members are not allowed to complete your references. Complete this section immediately so your two references have at least two weeks to complete. Contact references in advance and let them know they will be receiving an email asking them to complete a reference for you.
• We will verify everything including hours worked, hire dates, GPAs, ACT/SAT, etc. Last year, roughly 15% of completed applications were disqualified due to information not verifying against supporting documentation, the online Culver’s POS system or other reliable means of verification.
• Read and follow the instructions carefully. Give specific and complete answers to all questions.
• Use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari . Please DO NOT use Internet Explorer due to possible compatibility issues.
• The application can be saved and returned to at a later date. Once you submit your application, you can come back and edit your responses up until the due date of March 01, 2018 at 5:00 PM CDT.
Thank you for completing this application, and good luck pursuing your future goals. If you have any questions, please contact Nettie Stenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-644-2146.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?