The Preservation Publication Award recognizes the author(s) or editor(s) of an outstanding published work related to archives preservation. The work can be an article, report, chapter, or monograph in an audiovisual, digital, or print format.
The award was established in 1993 by SAA's Preservation Section.
To be eligible, the work must be published in North America during the preceding calendar year. The work must contribute to the advancement of the theory and practice of preservation in archives institutions by:
• introducing new preservation theories, methods, or techniques;
• codifying principles and practices of archives preservation;
• presenting the results of innovative research on matters related to archives preservation;
• investigating preservation issues of current interest and importance to the archives community; or
• studying aspects of the history of the archives profession.
[Click "Preview" to view the nomination form. Click "Apply" to begin your nomination. Note: When creating your password, special characters not allowed.]
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?