The Feinstein Fund for Philadelphia Scholars was created to assist high achieving, low income Philadelphia public high school seniors who demonstrate consistent participation and leadership in their education and outside activities.
To apply for a scholarship from the Feinstein Fund for Philadelphia Scholars you must be a senior attending a public high school in the School District of Philadelphia with plans to attend an accredited four year college or university.
• Must be a resident of Philadelphia
• Must demonstrate financial need (as determined by the FAFSA)
• Must have a GPA of 3.25 or greater
• Must have a school attendance record of 80% or greater
• Must demonstrate activity outside of education (can be extracurricular, work or volunteer)
One (1) $10,000 scholarship ($2,500 per year for 4 years) will be awarded to cover tuition.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION INCLUDES:
• Copy of your official high school transcript.
• Copy of your acceptance letter received from the college/university you plan to attend.
• Copy of your financial award letter from the college/university you plan to attend.
• Copy of your college/university’s estimated cost of attendance.
• Copy of your final SAR or FAFSA Report returned from the U. S. Department of Education.
• Copy of your SAT score or a copy of your ACT score report.
• Two essays
• One letter of recommendation
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$10
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?