The D. Colman Witte Scholarship Fund was created to provide scholarships for students who demonstrate a commitment to the fields of art, architecture and interior design.
The D. Colman Witte Scholarship is open to students who are graduating high school seniors and planning to attend college as well as current college students in the Philadelphia region. Former recipients are encouraged to re-apply for funding.
• Must study (or plan to study) art, architecture or interior design.
• Must attend (or plan to attend) a college or university in the Philadelphia region.
• Must have at least a 2.75 GPA.
Scholarship award(s) are determined annually. Award amounts will generally range from $500-$6,000 per year. Scholarship awards may be applied primarily to tuition and educational expenses.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION INCLUDES:
• Copy of your high school or college transcript.
• Copy of your financial award letter from the college/university you plan to attend.
• Copy of your college/university’s estimated cost of attendance.
• Copy of your final SAR or FAFSA Report returned from the U. S. Department of Education.
• 10 images of your work (submitted as jpegs).
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?