Leadership School Faculty members are charged to assist with the successful execution and completion of the Leadership School. They join a proud history of 81 years of previous schools.
Faculty members will facilitate discussions in small-group meetings known as "chapters" of 10-12 undergraduates. Some faculty may be selected to lead seminar sessions or assist in various ways to support the school.
To be a considered for selection as a member of the faculty for the John O. Moseley Leadership School, the successful applicant:
- Must meet the obligations outlined in "Duties & Responsibilities"
- Must be qualified by work history or prior quality demonstrated facilitation and leadership experience
- Must demonstrate strong moral character and/or meet the criteria as described in "The True Gentleman"
- Must communicate effectively – both written and spoken
- Should have satisfactory survey results from their chapter groups if they have served previously
- Does not have to be a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are many of the duties and responsibilities of a faculty member. Be aware that this is not an exhaustive list, and additional duties and responsibilities may be added:
- Facilitate, rather than lead, discussions in five chapter meetings, as outlined in the school curriculum.
- Attend and participate in all general sessions and other activities.
- Fulfill any and all assigned duties before, during and at the close of the school.
- Follow any instructions provided, as dynamic changes do occur and various unforeseen needs may arise.
- Participate in various training activities (conference calls, videos, pre-reading) prior to the school.
- Must be able to dedicate the time to all training requirements, including pre-training in the months before the school and training on site.
- Must be able to dedicate time to follow-up as part of the curriculum with attendees, as specified by the Director of Educational Programs.
- Participate in call/text/e-mail campaigns to encourage registration from our chapters.
- Follow and comply with all instructions from program directors.
- Arrive in Phoenix, AZ on Thursday, August 2 by 6PM. Faculty Training begins Thursday evening.
- Depart Phoenix, AZ on Monday, August 6.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?