Ambassadors support the operation of the John O. Moseley Leadership School. Dedicated and thoughtful students assist the staff and faculty to make Leadership School successful.
Ambassadors participate in a personal-development curriculum, make connections with other students and serve as role models for students while they are at Leadership School and for when they return home.
To be a considered for selection as an ambassador for the John O. Moseley Leadership School, the successful applicant:
- Must meet the obligations outlined in "Duties & Responsibilities"
- Must be an undergraduate in good standing
- Must be a graduate of the John O. Moseley Leadership School
- Should preferably remain in school for the semester or year following their ambassador service
- May be a colony member
- Have demonstrated leadership ability at a local or regional level
- Must demonstrate strong moral character and/or meet the criteria as described in "The True Gentleman"
- Must communicate effectively – both written and spoken
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are many of the duties and responsibilities of an ambassador. Be aware that this is not an exhaustive list, and additional duties and responsibilities may be added:
- Attend and participate in all general sessions and other activities
- Assist in nightly security watches
- Participate in call/text/e-mail campaigns to encourage registration from our chapters
- Fulfill any and all assigned duties before, during and at the close of the school
- Follow any instructions provided, as dynamic changes do occur and various unforeseen needs may arise.
- Be able to arrive in Phoenix, AZ on Thursday, August 2, for training and to leave Phoenix on Monday, August 6.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?