HONORING PATRICIA PETERSON DANIELSON
Theta-Indiana University chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity. This award is managed by the Delta Gamma Fraternity and funded by the Delta Gamma Foundation.
To honor Patricia Peterson Danielson, an inspirational and outstanding alumna of Theta-Indiana University chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity in appreciation of her deep commitment to and leadership within Theta-Indiana chapter of Delta Gamma, Delta Gamma Fraternity and Foundation, Indiana University, her church and her community.
This award will be given to a collegian who is still an undergraduate, has graduated at the most recent commencement event or who has finished all course work and will graduate at the next scheduled commencement event at her University.
• She will have made and is continuing to make a significant leadership contribution to her campus, community, church, state, nation or world in an area of philanthropy or philanthropic service. Activities must have taken place within at least the last five years to be eligible for consideration.
• She has exhibited a high level of vision and commitment to a philanthropic endeavor outside her chapter responsibilities through her leadership, service, time and effort.
• She has exhibited a high degree of personal initiative and creativity in pursuing this philanthropic endeavor or service.
• A Delta Gamma Foundation Scholarship may be named in honor of the current year’s recipient and recognized in the ANCHORA.
• A donation may be sent on behalf of the recipient to a program of her choice, which is consistent with the mission of the Delta Gamma Foundation.
• The award will be presented biennially, during Convention years.
• Please note: no cash award is distributed directly to the winner.
• The nomination form must be completed and signed by any one of the following: Delta Gamma alumnae group or collegiate chapter, or any Delta Gamma member in good standing.
• Nominations may also be made by a representative of a campus, community, state, nation or world philanthropic organization.
• The signature of a collegiate chapter adviser is required.
• The application must be completed online in Smarter Select by February 15.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?