This grant serves to support nuclear medicine technologists wishing to pursue additional educational opportunities in an effort to advance their professional career. Additional education opportunities include, but are not limited to; continuing education courses (live or online), ARRT certification exams (application fees), degree seeking education (associate, bachelors or masters) etc. This grant is funded by the American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Award stipends will be disbursed after the award recipient has submitted the appropriate receipts for continuing education expenses.
Applications will not be considered unless the following have been received by the application deadline:
• To be eligible for the ARRT/SNMMI-TS Grant, candidates must be an active member of the SNMMI Technologist Section (SNMMI-TS) – member id must be part of the completed application
• Current resume or curriculum vitae.
• Submit a short essay in the application for the program, e.g. “How does acquiring and maintaining certification improve patient care?”
• An applicant statement not to exceed two pages. The brief statement should detail your activity level within the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and address the following questions: What are your professional achievements? What are your career and educational goals? How will the additional educational opportunities, in the field of nuclear medicine help you to achieve your goals?
• At least one letter of recommendation from someone within your chapter or region. Any reference letter must be provided as either a signed original on institution letterhead or a scanned copy of the signed original.
• A completed evaluation from your professional supervisor, whose information will be requested in the ‘Professional Supervisor Evaluation’ section of this application. Any reference letter must be provided as either a signed original on institution letterhead or a scanned copy of the signed original.
The online system does not interface well with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Please utilize another internet browser.
Number of Awards13
Total Amount Awarded$6,500
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?