The Brearley B. and Carl G. Karsch Scholarship Fund was created to assist and encourage young people in their pursuit of higher education.
To be eligible to apply, students must be graduating high school seniors from Benjamin Franklin High School or Thomas A. Edison High School.
• Must attend Thomas A. Edison High school or Benjamin Franklin High School
• Must demonstrate financial need
• Must show promise to succeed in their studies
At least two (2) students will receive a scholarship award in the amount of $1,000 each.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION INCLUDES:
• Copy of your high school transcript.
• Copy of your acceptance letter received from the college/university you plan to attend.
• Copy of your financial award letter from the college/university you plan to attend.
• Copy of your college/university’s estimated cost of attendance.
• Copy of your final SAR or FAFSA Report returned from the U. S. Department of Education.
• Two essays
• Two Recommendation Letters
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?