The Zeta Omicron Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. created the Alpha Leadership and Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships and leadership skills training for the economically disadvantaged youth in the Greater Philadelphia area.
To be eligible to apply, students must be African American males graduating from a Philadelphia area High School in the spring of 2018.
• Must be an African American Male graduating from a Philadelphia area High School
• Must demonstrate academic excellence
• Must demonstrate excellence in leadership
• Must demonstrate dedication to community service
Three (3) students will receive a scholarship of $2,000 each.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION INCLUDES:
• Copy of your high school transcript
• Copy of your acceptance letter received from the college/university you plan to attend
• Copy of your financial award letter from the college/university you plan to attend
• Copy of your college/university’s estimated cost of attendance
• Copy of your final SAR or FAFSA Report returned from the U. S. Department of Education
• Two Recommendation Letters
• A recent photo
Number of Awards3
Total Amount Awarded$6,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?