The David Concannon Boston College Memorial Scholarship Fund was created to support students accepted or currently enrolled at Boston College who demonstrate financial need.
To apply for a scholarship from the David Concannon Boston College Memorial Scholarship Fund you must be accepted and planning to attend Boston College or a current undergraduate student at Boston College.
• Must demonstrate financial need (as determined by financial aid award letter)
• Must submit a personal statement
Scholarship award(s) are determined annually. Award amounts will vary and are applied towards tuition and fees.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION INCLUDES:
• Copy of your high school transcript (if applicable).
• Copy of your college transcript (if applicable).
• Copy of your acceptance letter from Boston College (if applicable)
• Copy of your financial award letter from Boston College
• Copy of your final SAR or FAFSA Report returned from the U. S. Department of Education.
• Personal Statement
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?