WELCOME to the site for the George A. Zeiss Memorial Scholarship. The Zeiss Scholarship is a leadership scholarship awarded to undergraduate students who are CHILDREN of members of the FBI National Academy Associates. Two scholarships are awarded each year.
To apply, you must first download the Instructions and Scholarship Application Form you will find at www.socxfbi.org/scholarships. Carefully read and follow the instructions. Once you have completed the application form and written your essay, you may then login to an account you create on this site to upload and submit your application and essay. This will not include your Academic Transcript which must be mailed and RECEIVED at the Former Agents of the FBI Foundation Office by February 28.
When you are ready to upload your documents, click on APPLY below and create a user account which must be in the student's name. You will be able to log back into this account to view or make changes to your submission until February 28. You may preview the questions by clicking on the PREVIEW link provided at the bottom of this page. Parents and members! - please do not create a user account in your name!
The submission deadline is February 28.
- Must be the CHILD of a member of the FBI National Academy Associates. (NAA membership number must be provided.) Society membership is not required to be eligible for the Zeiss scholarship.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or college student pursuing a 4-year undergraduate college degree at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college/university.
- Must not have previously received a Scholarship or Skilled Trades Award from the Former Agents of the FBI Foundation.
- Must have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident enrolled in college classes as a full-time student for the 2018-2019 academic semesters.
- Must provide a fully completed 2018 APPLICATION FORM and ESSAY with an academic transcript as specified in the application form instructions. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Your Official Academic Transcript must be mailed so it is RECEIVED in the Foundation Office by FEBRUARY 28.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?